Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Darn tired

haZ..I just got back from work and feel damn tired cause i had a chalet 2 days back.it was darn freaking fun and i enjoyed it.Gosh miss my kick boxing today.Damn sad lar was so looking forward to it then i woke up late.Anyways I puke when i went to escape with colin alan and gen.haha pathetic right!!! It all happen when they all decided to take the pirate ship over and over again.gen took it for 6 times i took it for 3 times and i felt darn lousy la..puke a few times and went to sit somewhere for a while.When i tried to stand up my head was spinning like nobodys business so i told colin and alan to go ahead first.wahah.i slept for like 30minutes and i felt better.I got up and was looking for colin and alan when i acidentally saw this 2 young couple making out in front of me. I was like WTF!!lol..anyways i guess i'll be slacking at home for the rest of the week.hmm.i guess that will be great as i can save $$haah..

No comments: