Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This was what me and my classmates do when we have free time in the classroom..wahaha....hmm something wrong with the uploading of pictures wahah..later den i post bah..anyways went to gym today..thank to Eionn's towel i can gym man..else i would be lazying at home growing fats lol...ok ok..back to my gymming today..i did like alot on biceps and a few on triceps and abs cause i wany my biceps to be as big as my triceps!!waha..now my muscles ache like no tomorrow la..i had dinner with my dad near beauty world to celebrate a belated father's day as i was working on sunday..yeah..now i'm watching this horror show damn interesting on channel 5..plus i have a ut test tomorrow!!guess i'm gonna be late lol...who cares as long as i can score can le..damn dissapoiting la my grades so far like shit..haiz.kk blog until here then...NItex!!

No comments: